I would say that coming bow in, prop-walk is irrelevant but come out any
amount of walk will make things interesting to say the least.

I back in and have prop-walk to port in reverse.  Because of this, I love
port side ties when filling/pumping tanks or coming into a tee pier for the
night.

When backing out of your slip the boat will prefer to turn one way or the
other to get into the fairway.  I think that will be your only
consideration.  If your prop-walk is to port as is the case on many boats
then you'll probably want a slip on the right side of the fairway.  This
way when you back out, you'll back to port, down the fairway towards shore,
and then put it in forward and drive out straight.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD