First, I checked out Mike's link and Persistence is a sharp looking boat.
I'm partial to the color as Patriot is also dark blue with a red boot stripe
and gold cove stripe.  Patriot also caught a line around the shaft resulting
in multiple B.O.A.T. units to straighten the strut and replace the shaft.

I've been considering adding a the ability to read oil pressure by adding
the appropriate transducer and NMEA 2000 interface.  To me, the existing
pressure switch setup is not necessarily 'fail-safe'.  Probably the most
difficult thing will be to find an appropriate tee (Japanese threads).  I
wonder if any other lister has found a tee that works with a Yanmar engine?

Thanks to all listers for your feedback,

Ron

Ron Ricci

S/V Patriot

C&C 37+