Also remember NEVER use teflon tape on fuel lines for any reason. It dissolves.

Bill Bina

On 11/10/2016 3:16 PM, Gary Russell via CnC-List wrote:
Josh,
     I agree with both conclusions.
Gary
S/V Kaylarah

~~~~~~~_/)~~~~~~

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 2:42 PM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>> wrote:

    I had never looked before yesterday but was able to quickly find
    electronic gage senders.  You wouldn't need to plumb a gage all
    the way to the gage board, just wires.

    Also remember that the Teflon tape or pipe dope isn't to make a
    seal it is to lubricate the threads so that they can screw
    together tightly enough to become leak tight.

    Josh Muckley
    S/V Sea Hawk
    1989 C&C 37+
    Solomons, MD

    On Nov 4, 2016 9:44 PM, "Gary Russell via CnC-List"