maybe, simply, an old one. The last time I worked with one was probably 5 years
ago and it was already a few years old.

Marek

From: Bill Bina - gmail via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 09:22
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bill Bina - gmail
Subject: Re: Stus-List 12 volt desktop computer

Toughbooks are widely used by police, fire, military, and construction
personnel, specifically because they can be dropped, splashed, and viewed in
direct sunlight outdoors. If someone has trouble seeing a Toughbook outdoors,
it is either broken, a counterfeit, or had the wrong display installed as a
repair.

Bill Bina