From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Frederick G
Street via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 13:07
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List freeze proofing

Mine consists of winterizing the boat, then laying in LOTS of rum for the
winter…   :^)

Nice storm coming today/tonight; snow starts before rush hour, with several
inches forecast overnight; then temps drop to a low on Saturday of -24F, with
winds gusting over 20…  Sunday the temps get back up to about -5F…   I might
need more rum...

Fred Street -- Minneapolis

On Dec 16, 2016, at 11:42 AM, Jim Watts via CnC-List

My winterizing consists of plugging in the "flying saucer" heater, the Caframo
Stor-Dry.
No problems in decades of doing that.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift