Winter in eastern NC is really strange this year. Last night was 18F. Today was
33F. Tomorrow is 60. Sunday is 78. And by mid-week next week it is supposed to
be in the 40s.

I suppose both sides on the issue of climate change will find evidence in there
somewhere.

I just wish it would hang around closer to our long term average (60F) so I
could go sailing.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC