C&C 30-1

From: RANDY <randy.staff...@comcast.net>

Thanks Rick, that's a relief to hear. I've been worried that I didn't let my A4
warm up enough to open the thermostat before sucking anti-freeze through it. I
did run about five gallons of fresh water through it before two gallons of pink
anti-freeze, and I did confirm pink anti-freeze was coming out the exhaust
before shutting it down. Will find out next spring whether my winterizing was
good enough, and will be more thorough next fall. Meanwhile it's too late now -
we've already had a sub-zero night, and the lake is iced over enough to hold my
stupid dogs up on the ice.

Cheers,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine