      From: Frederick G Street via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Frederick G Street <f...@postaudio.net>
 Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 12:06 PM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List freeze proofing

Mine consists of winterizing the boat, then laying in LOTS of rum for the
winter…   :^)
Nice storm coming today/tonight; snow starts before rush hour, with several
inches forecast overnight; then temps drop to a low on Saturday of -24F, with
winds gusting over 20…  Sunday the temps get back up to about -5F…   I might
need more rum...

Fred Street -- Minneapolis
S/V Oceanis (1979 C&C Landfall 38) -- on the hard in Bayfield, WI   :^(

On Dec 16, 2016, at 11:42 AM, Jim Watts via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>