You’ve done it again Dennis,

Now you are going to have another thousand emails hashing out the suddle angle
differences, line wear patterns, and attachment methods. Might need a
political/ technical committee, and Cad drawings for Christmas list projects.
There will be reports of competitive varnishing, and with a new
naming/copyright/branding group, the intellectual property lawyers will try to
put their valley girls through college.  Yea, probably even a photo contest and
yet another C&C meme.

I came in to late to know how that foredeck weather cow got it’s start, but
this time I’m documenting just who started this prototype version!
Probably want to switch to digest mode. . .

Ha, Lee
Cold Scrooge in Seattle