Yes.  Here are three options for you to consider.  Two of them require a
winch on the mast.

My rigger buddy and I were re-configuring the standing rigging on a large
cruising boat.  We installed Lewmar rope clutches on the mast.  However,
this boat had winches below the rope clutches.  The set up works well.  The
clutches are kept closed while hoisting and tensioning with the winches.
There are horn cleats under the winches for the lines to be stowed on.

On Touche', I have one jib halyard "on the mast".  It is my cruising
halyard but doubles as the spare racing jib halyard.  It exits the mast
high, runs down to a winch then to a horn cleat.  If you don't have a winch
on your mast, they are easily, and cheaply, found on eBay.

Third option is more interesting and isn't exactly what you're asking for
but I thought I would mention it for you to think about.  For Touche's #1
spinnaker halyard, we use a spinnaker halyard parking cleat.  This is a
slick bracket that holds a cam cleat "wrong side out" for temporary
stopping of the halyard while the crew tidies up after a hoist.  It works
really well.  Here's the link:

http://www.apsltd.com/spinnaker-halyard-parking-bracket.html

On hoisting, the halyard is pulled down and outboard.  It locks into the
cam cleat.  When things calm down, the crew pulls the tail and the halyard
is pulled towards the mast and releases from the cam cleat.  The halyard is
stopped by a rope clutch on the cabintop.

IMHO, Lewmar makes the best rope clutches.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA