From: "henry evans via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "henry evans" <hjevans...@yahoo.com>, "Ron Ricci" <rvri...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2017 6:28:09 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Deceitful USCG Documentation Renewal Company

One can only guess how many government bureaucrats it takes to manage this mess
?

Hank Evans
M/V Queen Ann's Revenge

On Sunday, February 5, 2017 4:05 PM, Ron Ricci via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

The whole Vessel Documentation process is a total mess. When I first purchased
Patriot it took months to get a COD in my name. The website had a place that
actually showed how many months they were behind in getting out paperwork. At
least then it was free. Now for $26.00 you get a renewal application in the
mail to sign. It tell you to pay the $26. I signed the renewal , addressed the
envelope and started writing a note to my wife asking for a check. There was
nothing on the form to indicating who to make the check out to. I went on line,
started typing “National Vessel Documentation Center” in the Google search box.
After getting half way through the second word, Google completed all four
words. The first listed entity was the ‘scam’ website. I found the USCG.mil
website and payed on line. It did not appear that this actually renewed my COD
so I emailed the renewal and payment info. Maybe this could be sub-contracted
out to Amazon, UPS or FedEx. They can handle stuff like this. A simple email
reminder and online renewal is achievable!
Regards,
Ron
Ron Ricci
S/V Patriot