Check also victron BMV 700.  I seem to recall reading that the xantrex unit is
a buy for resale victron.    It was the perfect fit for what I wanted and also
in the 2" hole that once housed my analog voltmeter.
Photos here:

http://cncwindstar.blogspot.ca/p/blog-page.html?m=1

Dave.  (Launch booked April 10!  Whitby, on.)

Sent from my iPhone