I think the CBA would work well so far from the little reading I have done. I
have four 6 volt deep cycle batteries for my house bank and a Link monitor. I
also have a simple analogue load tester. The problem is the solar panel masks
any shortfall in the bank by fully charging usually before I make coffee in the
morning. The house bank isn't quite as full on a rainy day and everything works
but I would like to know how well. I probably should just leave it alone but if
the bank is 100% charged but at 50% amp hour capacity I want to know. Len