From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Russ &
Melody via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2017 00:41
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Russ & Melody <russ...@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Battery test

Hi Len,

If you're 100 percent full and have a coffee in your hand, may I suggest some
advice from Bobby... and words I live by.

Don't warry. Be Happy.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1

At 07:28 PM 06/02/2017, you wrote:

I think the CBA would work well so far from the little reading I have done. I
have four 6 volt deep cycle batteries for my house bank and a Link monitor. I
also have a simple analogue load tester. The problem is the solar panel masks
any shortfall in the bank by fully charging usually before I make coffee in the
morning. The house bank isn't quite as full on a rainy day and everything works
but I would like to know how well. I probably should just leave it alone but if
the bank is 100% charged but at 50% amp hour capacity I want to know. Len