From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Chuck Saur
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 4:28 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Chuck Saur <cssau...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Anyone need/want a really big wheel?

About a year ago, I had a problem with bigger-wheel envy and I asked the
list-perts here about a wheel I subsequently purchased on E-Bay.  It was less
than 1/16 too small for my Edson 1" shaft and had wheel reamed at a local
machine shop (as suggested here) to fit.  Went from a 36" to 44" wheel on my
35-3.

Now the point:  Absolutely best move...other than looking "correct" to my eye,
I agree with everyone here about the functional upgrade.  Sailing is much
easier and more options to sit (I also removed the camel-hump).  Girlfriend
would rather have the room afforded by the old wheel...so I really like your
link to the Edson rail-mounted storage clamp.  Thanks.

Chuck Saur

(517)-490-5926