From: Edd Schillay via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: C&C List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Edd Schillay <e...@schillay.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 8, 2017 9:26 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List Anyone need/want a really big wheel?

Bruce,

Could not agree more with Ken and Josh — give it a chance — you’ll LOVE the big
wheel. You’ll find it’s very easy to drive the boat from both the rail and the
helm seat and, as Josh mentioned, we are now used to stepping up and around to
get behind it. And you can always get that Edson mount thingy to put it aside
for long days at a dock, mooring or using the swim ladder.

And, as Ken said, you should sail with it for a while, especially in anything
over 15 knots. Some pics:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15162917/ENTERPRISE/helm.jpg

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15162917/ENTERPRISE/Scan10040.JPG

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rFtbZJOC2ns/U4drDryUDqI/AAAAAAAACHg/vXpIx2AF_sk/s1600/warpspeed.jpeg

And if anyone thinks you’re overcompensating for something else with your wheel
size, that ship already sailed with the size of the boat . . . .

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise