From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Eric Baumes
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2017 2:08 PM
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Eric Baumes <eric.bau...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Anyone need/want a really big wheel?

Hi,

I like the idea of the Edson Rail Mount, but I have a question for anyone who
has used one.

How do you ensure that you don't lose the Key from the Wheelshaft?

In the winter when I take the wheel off so I can get to the back of the cockpit
under the cover, I wrap the Wheelshaft with the key in it with masking tape.  I
suppose I could do the same while cruising but I am wondering if anyone else
had a more elegant solution.

Eric

C&C 34/36 --  Big wheel and love it.

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 4:28 PM, Chuck Saur via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com