Chuck — that might work for the paddlewheel, but the impedances will be all
wrong for the depth and wind transducers, and you’ll also have two sources for
the depth transducer (Signet instrument and ITC-5) fighting each other.  Also,
the Signet wind transducer is a different transducer from the Raymarine; the
thing is wired a bit differently, so the results might be a bit erratic, to say
the least.  You can’t really parallel or “Y” something like a depth transducer
to two different destinations, as it’s not made for that.  You can have either
the display head run the depth or the ITC-5 run it; not both.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis