From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Josh Muckley
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2017 9:16 PM
To: C&C List
Cc: Josh Muckley
Subject: Re: Stus-List Wind instrument

I was shocked when my marine repair guy told me that there were rebuild kits
for my wind instrument.  It's a DataMarine Offshore Link Series III from the
90's.  The point being that I don't believe this was a particularly popular or
long lived product yet parts are available.  You might be surprised too.

Josh Muckley

S/V Sea Hawk

1989 C&C 37+

Solomons, MD

On Apr 7, 2017 8:59 PM, "John and Maryann Read via CnC-List"