I was shocked when my marine repair guy told me that there were rebuild
kits for my wind instrument.  It's a DataMarine Offshore Link Series III
from the 90's.  The point being that I don't believe this was a
particularly popular or long lived product yet parts are available.  You
might be surprised too.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD

On Apr 7, 2017 8:59 PM, "John and Maryann Read via CnC-List" <