Matt — you want the house bank to be one big bank, rather than two smaller
ones; this will make management easier, and also help to keep you from
discharging either of the smaller banks beyond the 50% mark.  And assuming you
have a reasonably powerful charger, you’ll make the best use of it, without
having to manage charging across several banks.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis