Thanks for this. I contacted Perko and they were able to give me the exact
dimensions / hole placements etc and gave me a part number (0851DP1CHR). Found
it a local, well stocked marine store shout out to Rex Marine in Norwalk CT!  -
NOT West! and confirmed by comparing old to New that is the same!  Only
downside is that they come two to a pack and I need 3!!

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III