Yes, I still have one as a backup.

That hinge stock number is actually 0951DP1CHR.

Perko also makes the same hinge in zinc, which is what C&C used in the
first place, at least on my boat. Part number for that is 0808DP0CHR.

The zinc ones are way cheaper than the bronze ones, but will definitely
decay faster in salt water. I went cheap, I can replace these about five
times for the cost of the bronze ones.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III