From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Bruno
Lachance via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 4:33 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Bruno Lachance <bruno_lacha...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 40 for sale

I saw a few C&Cs with draft réductions around here. Mars metal, who i
understand produced the keels for most of our boats, have the templates, datas
and know how to produce a bulb in two sections that you can bolt to the reduced
keel and fair. A kind of DIY kit. You can cut the keel with a chainsawand they
will calculate the weight of the bulb to compensate for the loss. they should
also advise you if you are going too far, from what i heard they have a good
knowledge of our boats.

https://marskeel.com/
[https://marskeel.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/custom-keel-systems.jpg]<https://marskeel.com/>

MarsKeel |Production Lead Keels for the Sailboat Industry<https://marskeel.com/>
marskeel.com
For 35 years Mars Keel Technology has united its passion for sailing & vast
technical experience to supply quality keels to builders & sailors worldwide

The shipping will be expensive!

Bruno Lachance

Bécassine, 1987 33 mkII (will splash this thuesday!)
New-Richmond, Qc

De : CnC-List
<cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com<mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com>> de la
part de Danny Haughey via CnC-List