Verrry interesting.....    your refrigeration unit is in a completely different
location.   Windstar has a plywood separator dividing the two spaces, but it's
only a foot high at its tallest.  I was thinking after reading this thread to
make a machine guard to cover the rotating parts, essentially leaving what I
have intact.
Was in FB on Saturday, didn't think to look for you.  Should have studied your
boat more when you visited!
Btw, Canada day and harbour day festivities are combined next weekend in
Whitby.   Lots going on, probably the best weekend to visit if you can get a
slip.  (I'm still on pier 7)

Dave.

Sent from my iPad