I would replace the water tank and not take any chances with it . Some photos
of your sette would help also. My 30 is of the 1979 vintage . I have an extra
piece of plywood on top of the sette . It slides between the metal brackets and
pulls out to make the bed a bit bigger to lay on .

Sent from Joe Bognar