I'd consider dropping a flex tank in there.

Not exactly like your situation but here's a partial view of the flexible
water tank on Touche'.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsTDYzZXhqOHdhaEk

I removed the original fiberglass tank which had a lid with lots of
fasteners.  It was sealed with butyl rubber.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA