I have a universal M 18 that I have to push the starter A few times to get it
going it always works but I fear someday it won't
I looked into getting a new starter and my parts guy said congratulations you
have the most expensive starter I've seen $1000
I can get a new Kubota starter which would work fine for about 100
Very confusing
I looked it up and there is something about running A stronger wire to the
starter
Maybe that's the problem?
I'd like to know myself

Dan