I just checked the wind histories from New Orleans Lakefront airport,
Gulfport Airport, Keesler AFB, Pascagoula airport, Mobile and Pensacola
airports. The highest gust reading I saw overnight was 58 at Mobile.
Currently a 3.3 elevation in Lake Pontchartrain over normal tide. Only a
very brief rain shower yesterday afternoon in New Orleans. I am sure our
mayor has stopped sweating over failed drainage pumps.

Ed
C&C 34 Briarpatch
New Orleans LA