Touche' also escaped unscathed.  Dock neighbor emailed me all is well.  Was
worried one of the "derelict" liveaboard boats anchored astern of me would
break loose.  Wind would have carried it towards Touche's pier.

Saw 40 mph steady and gusts to 53 mph at Pensacola Naval Air Station.
Water level rose less than 3 feet.

All in all, Nate wasn't overly destructive.  Some localized damage on the
Mississippi Coast but could have been worse.

Let's hope we're done for the year.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!