Meanwhile in Colorado: beautiful day for CSYC’s annual pursuit race yesterday.
Sunny, temps in the 70s, breezes at 10kts gusting 15.  Today: freezing temps,
several inches of wet heavy snow on the ground, tree limbs breaking.

Two more Sunday races left, then hauling out by Halloween.

Cheers,
Randy

> On Oct 9, 2017, at 9:20 AM, Marek Dziedzic via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> We had Turkey Trot (Canadian Thanksgiving!) races yesterday and today.
> Yesterday we had 20-30 kt. winds most of the day, with temperatures over 20 C
> - as Michael said - October sailing in short sleeves! Today the remnants of
> Nate arrived - no wind (0-4 kt.) and rain. Not much of a sailing weather.
>
> I went for a quick spin before starting decommissioning for winter. Sad time
> of the year.
>
> Btw. our Club is about 2 km from Britannia. When they recorded that 85 kt.
> wind, at our Club the top recorded wind was around 45 kt. Nothing to report
> in our Club (short of a few jibs unfurling). In Britannia, a number of boats
> were damaged (one fell off the cradle, a mast broken, many a stantion bent,
> numerous dinghies strewn around).
>
> Marek
> 1994 C270 “Legato”
> Ottawa, ON

The bills have started coming in for the year 2018 and have gone up again.
October will be our fund raising month.  Please consider sending a small
contribution to help keep this list running.  Use PayPal to send contribution
--   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

All contributions are greatly appreciated!