From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Matthew L.
Wolford via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2018 3:57 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Matthew L. Wolford <wolf...@erie.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Boat Insurance

Yes.  2017 BoatUS premium (now GEICO) for $1040; GEICO online quote for
substantially the same policy $523.  I spoke with a GEICO rep about this today,
and she is discussing the matter with her supervisor and an underwriter, and
said she would get back to me today.  Also, my years of experience did not
match between my online quote app (which reflected more years) and my policy,
so I wonder if that type of information remains static in their system based on
the original application.