Hello everybody,

I am going to rebed my deck hardware. When I do I'm thinking of rebedding
the toe rail. Has anybody cut drain points into it so the water drains out.
I was even thinking of cutting 1/8" plastic strips and in a couple of
places "Lifting up" the toe rail to create a path for the water to drain.

I get puddles aft on both sides of the cockpit.

ChristianPlanton
Peer Gyth
C&C 34 1980
Saugatuck, CT

Wilton Public Schools is transitioning e-mail systems.  Effective
immediately, please update your contact list to reflect the new e-mail
address plant...@wiltonps.org.