LOL,  I will happily ride on by your spread on my way into town!

I have to say, I'm very impressed so far.  Although there is still a cost to me, the value is going up.  They decided to strip the transom as well at no additional cost and will be re-painting the whole boat rather than just the one side.

So they stripped the gelcoat, glassed with a heavy layer of mat and vinilester resin, The new laminate has been sanded and coated with hull guard which is a epoxy barrier coat. The guys are troweling it with Awlgrip awlfair epoxy fairing putty. They will let it sit a few days and then sand, most likely it will need a second coat.

I think I'm going to have the paintjob I should have had at a cost that it probably should have initially cost.  I'm not really getting anything for my aggravation.  However, it is a much more professional experience.

I'll probably go over everything again with Brewers at the finish and try squeeze another season of storage or something out of them.  I doubt I'll return to Triad as I'm really disappointed in Peter Costa's role in all of this.  But, we'll see I guess...

Danny