Hi there-

I am planning to paint the deck and have few questions for those that have gone
before me. I plan to use Perfection with Kiwigrip. I did a sample locker lid
with Snow White Perfection and White KiwiGrip. The Perfection is a bit too
white/reflective. I’d rather use a different shade of white over a flattening
agent. Here goes the questions.

1- what shade of perfection is preferred for the smooth deck surfaces?
2- is there a recommended approach if I need to divide the effort between two
off-seasons (ie side decks and cabin one year, cockpit the next)
3- what sanding tool is best for the curves and corners?

Thanks,
Mike Rose
s/v Shannon Rose
1972 C&C 39