From: Al Serrato via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 12:24 PM
To: C&C List
Cc: Al Serrato
Subject: Stus-List Engine Temp Gauge Not Working

I bought a 1981 34' with a 3GMD engine a few years ago. The temp warning buzzer
works but the gauge has never worked, although it is in place and wired.

The Yanmar manual has a section on testing the buzzer sender unit, but I don't
see anything about the location of the sender unit for the gauge or how to test
it.

Looking for any advice on how to approach diagnosing the problem. Is it the
same sender unit for both the buzzer and gauge? I haven't spent the time trying
to trace all the wiring but was hoping to find something in the manual first
about how the gauge is wired.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Al Serrato
1981 C&C 34