Hi Bev,

I'm a bit confused by your description. By "round" attachment, do you mean
cylindrical?  My first thought is that this is your secondary fuel filter
and the bleed nut is open.  This filter is located on the front of the
engine (trace the fuel line from the fuel pump).   But then your reference
to the mixing elbow is what got me confused. It is at the rear of the
engine and there shouldn't be any fuel coming out anywhere near there
(maybe your return fuel line has a leak??)

Mike