Just to say we have CNG on board our 29 for the last 20 years and find that
with 2 tanks and the boat is used for 4 months every weekend and that’s using
the oven and the BBQ we usually go through a tank and a half.  The tanks are
the size of dive tanks and cost 40 bucks to fill both never mind the safety of
the gas rising versus settling make sure you install a xintex control unit with
a solenoid shut off valve.  Also the regulator for the tanks will have a vent
on it make sure you connect a hose on it to vent fitting on the side of the
hull

Just my 2 cents