From: Richard Gonesailing via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Richard Gonesailing <richardgonesail...@sympatico.ca>
Sent: Wed, Jun 13, 2018 8:37 am
Subject: Re: Stus-List CNG Gas Stove Instructions

Just to say we have CNG on board our 29 for the last 20 years and find that
with 2 tanks and the boat is used for 4 months every weekend and that’s using
the oven and the BBQ we usually go through a tank and a half.  The tanks are
the size of dive tanks and cost 40 bucks to fill both never mind the safety of
the gas rising versus settling make sure you install a xintex control unit with
a solenoid shut off valve.  Also the regulator for the tanks will have a vent
on it make sure you connect a hose on it to vent fitting on the side of the
hull

Just my 2 cents

           \ | /
         (@ @)
--o00--(_)--00o--
416-805-3020 cell
I'd rather be sailing
Sent from Richard's iPhone

On Jun 13, 2018, at 4:04 AM, damian.greene--- via CnC-List