Everyone:

Nice sunny day breezy day in Milwaukee.  It would probably help tell what
my wind direction, depth and speed was if my instruments had power.

I finished the season with everything working.  I tested everything and
they only thing that is not working is my wind/speed/ depth.

I never messed with the electrical so any one has advise on what to check
for before calling in the $$$ (marina people)?

Ray
LakeHouse
Milwaukee