Ray — are these Raymarine ST50/ST60 instruments by any chance?  If so, they’re
all powered (and share data) over SeaTalk1 cabling.  There should be a power
drop from the first instrument in the chain that runs to your DC panel and a
breaker there, probably labeled “Instruments” or “Electronics” or something
like that.  There may be an inline fuse after the breaker on this power drop;
if you can find one, see if it’s blown.

Otherwise, get us more info.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis