--------- Original Message --------- Subject: Stus-List Instruments - Powerless
From: "Raymond Macklin via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 6/15/18 6:33 am
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: "Raymond Macklin" <ray.mack...@gmail.com>

  Everyone:

Nice sunny day breezy day in Milwaukee.  It would probably help tell what my
wind direction, depth and speed was if my instruments had power.

I finished the season with everything working.  I tested everything and they
only thing that is not working is my wind/speed/ depth.

I never messed with the electrical so any one has advise on what to check for
before calling in the $$$ (marina people)?

Ray
LakeHouse
Milwaukee

_______________________________________________ Thanks everyone for supporting
this list with your contributions. Each and every one is greatly appreciated.
If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution --