I had great success in 2007 taking my Navtec ram and remote pump to a local
hydraulic shop that works on heavy equipment rams like dozers and backhoes,
etc. Chesapeake Rigging wanted $800. I could have bought a new system for
another $200.

Instead I took it to a shop and it cost me less than $50 and they bench tested
my equipment to 4000# for 30 min to prove it was tight. The guy said the
O-rings cost him 25 to 50 cents each. That was ten years ago and it
occassionaly weeps some oil but it holds pressure for weeks on end.