Charlie — there’s a big difference between a full hydraulic steering system
(like on the Whitby) and a hydraulic pilot ram.  You should feel no extra
resistance with either an electric or hydraulic ram; the steering system will
not change in feel from what you’re used to.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis