From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Languid
Refiner via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2018 12:59 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Languid Refiner
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Stus-List 1988 37R Keel Shortening Advice?

Hi Everyone, I've purchased the 1988 37R 'Assailant' in Ontario and will be
using her as a cruiser instead of a racer. The 8'1" draw looks like it will
cause me some grief with the sailing I want to do along the St. Lawrence River
and onward. My plan is to shorten the keel. Does anyone have advice or guidance
to offer?

Many Thanks,

Noah