Hi Noah,

It can be done. Too many details to list here, but this is a good start:
https://marskeel.com/production/repair-modifications/draft-reductions/

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35mk-1
for sale on Vancouver Island, feel free to forward link SVP,
http://www.usednanaimo.com/classified-ad/CC-35-sailboat_29730445

At 09:58 AM 7/13/2018, you wrote:
Hi Everyone, I've purchased the 1988 37R 'Assailant' in Ontario and will be using her as a cruiser instead of a racer. The 8'1" draw looks like it will cause me some grief with the sailing I want to do along the St. Lawrence River and onward. My plan is to shorten the keel. Does anyone have advice or guidance to offer?

Many Thanks,

Noah

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

---
http://www.avg.com