From: David Knecht <davidakne...@gmail.com>
To: CnC CnC discussion list <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Bcc:
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 10:16:51 -0400
Subject: Stus-List Filling diesel tank
I will soon be topping off my diesel tank for the winter, which I usually
do by pouring fuel through a funnel with a water filter from a 5 gal jerry
can.  I have found it nearly impossible to pour into the funnel from a full
5 gal container and hit the funnel without spilling diesel all over the
transom and into the water if still at the dock.  Has anyone found a device
that works or come up with a clever way to transfer fuel without spilling?
Thanks- Dave