Air in the fuel tank means air in the fuel. More air in the fuel tank means
more air in the fuel. More air to fuel surface area means more air in the
fuel. More air in the fuel means more aerobic organism activity. More air
in the fuel for longer times as in winter storage means more possibility of
aerobic organism actvity or growth. More grow means more by-products to
plug fuel filters.

Sent from Gmail Mobile