From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Steve Thomas
via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, November 04, 2018 9:58 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Steve Thomas
Subject: Re: Stus-List Climbing the mast

 I'll second the ATN mast climber. It works well enough once you get the hang
of it but unless you are fairly athletic, be prepared to make rest stops. It is
more of an upper body workout than it appears in the video.

Steve Thomas

---- "Matthew L. Wolford via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

If you plan to routinely climb solo, you may want to invest in an ATN mast
climbing bosun’s chair.