On my 34, I rarely used the babystay, but did so occasionally for rough
conditions so I did not want to get rid of it.  Because it was constantly in
the way, I replaced the wire stay with a heavy-load, low-stretch line (much
easier to deal with).  It seemed to work just as well.

From: dwight veinot via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2018 7:03 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: dwight veinot
Subject: Re: Stus-List Shackle for Genoa sheets

Baby stays are nothing but trouble more adjustments and totatly in the way of
everything else some C&C designs dont have them and some older designs have
single spreaders and no check stays. Keeps sailing simple and just as good and
just as fast like my 35  mkII i dare you to keep with me around the course. KISS

Sent from Gmail Mobile